Melanie is a thoughtful leader and listener. A lover of all things pretty and sweet, Melanie's goal is to help draw attention to your local business by creating beautiful aesthetics that will attract your consumer and make them loyal to your brand. Her unique ability to see a project through her client's eyes, helps her create designs that are on brand, and express the mission of your organization. Whether you are looking for a re-branding strategy, content creation, a new website, print goods, e-mail campaigns, or anything that you think should look pretty and read well, make sure to reach out to Mel!
1. How did you find yourself in Marketing? After graduating from college in the Spring of 2012, I started working for Montchevre - the BEST goat cheese company in the US! It didn't take me long to understand and appreciate the companies values and develop a strong passion for the brand. With this passion I was able to execute a comprehensive re-branding strategy that has since elevated the companies Marketing game!
2. What is your fondest memory to date? Oh this is easy, at the end of his wedding vows, my husband in front of all of our family and friends proclaimed his excitement to "marry the shit out of me" and I just died a little inside. He gets me, my sense of humor, and what makes my heart melt!
3. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? "When they go low, we go high!" Thanks, Michelle ;)
4. What is the last song you listened to? Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? The Marble Caves in Patagonia -- I can't even get over the pictures!
6. Favorite TV show? I'm obsessed with Survivor. If you thought that show was over you are so, so wrong!
7. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Does champagne count? If not, SUSHI. Ugh but that would be hard for breakfast. Oh maybe ACAI bowls? I just took that very seriously.
8. If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would you choose? My dog, Hudson, he lives the good life. No but seriously I think I'd have to go with Ellen Degeneres... how could you not?
9. What song is your theme song? "Dancing in the Moonlight" by Toploader - the epitome of a feel good tune.
10. What’s your idea of perfect happiness? Walking on the beach in Lake Tahoe with my husband and pup taking in the sunset!
11. Who inspires you the most today? Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - if you haven't read her essay "We Should All Be Feminists," I highly reccommend it! I just love her.